Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Naked Gardening I: The Planning Process


I've been reading Anastasia by Vladimir Megre and my green thumb has been itching to get into some fresh soil. After all, there's no better way to eat raw vegetables and fruits than from your own garden. I'm in the process of planning my very first organic vegetable garden. First being that it is MY OWN to do with as I please. I plan on a summertime raw vegan juice detox. Planned correctly, I can juice straight from my own personal veggie Eden. 

And the garden;
I'm going about it as I go about most things; half prepared and half experiment. I plan on monitoring and adjusting soil pH as well as burying a crystal in the center for good vibrations. Just to give you an idea of those two ends of my spectrum. 

Here is the dream:



I jumped for joy when the sun shone through these heavy Oregon clouds the very day after drawing up this plan. Armed with a old pickaxe, edger and some string, I began the outline, just like I start any good still like painting, I drew my figure. It felt wonderful and took an afternoon and a half.

Some things I can think about getting into the soil soon:
  • Carrots
  • Onions
  • Lettuce
I'll get more into the Anastasia method of gardening as the weather warms and seeding is in full force. Those of you (I'll bet a lot of you) who are reading this and have read the Ringing Cedars series already know the journey I'm on. Like all things I will most definitely veer from route but only where I feel veering is appropriate.

I hope all of you interested in organic, sustainable gardening stay tuned. Things will only grow up from here!





_________________________________________________________

 
Here's a link to Anastasia on the almighty Amazon. Spread the seeds.
_________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment